that chick can bring it. i saw that too.
UT's Monica Abbott just tossed her 23 career no hitter in the first round of the CWS of softball beating Texas A&M. She struck out 16 as well as UT wins 2-0.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
that chick can bring it. i saw that too.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
I just watched that, its a shame there is no WMLS, if the WNBA is working, Id much rather watch a pro softball league.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Yeah. Fast paced games is one key that would help that type of league.
There actually is a professional womens softball league, but I don't know of anyone carrying it. I just know Jennie Finch still plays! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
In my best Homer Simpson impersonation...
Mmmmm Jennie Finch. Drooool....
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
She had a lot of walks didn't she?
![]()
Jennie Finch is my head mistress [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
She walked the first 3, then after that she was about perfect. 16 k's.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Have you seen Arizona's team they had this year? Had alot of tall skinny blondes playing for them...beats the heck out of watchin a bunch of Rosie O'Donnells running around out there.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks